Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Kimbo's Trends. These are just a few sample dresses and jon jons that I make. I can make sizes 1-7 in both boys and girls. I can pick the fabric or you can buy it and send it to me. I can monogram but it will take a little longer to make. Prices start at $25 and for monogram add $12. Ready for halloween and christmas, I am now taking orders. Email me at www.kimbostrends@yahoo.com Thanks for looking!!!!
| Looking for the right outfit but don't want to spend alot, then let me help you make your kids precious little outfits. Let me know what you are looking for and I can try to find it or you can mail me fabric. All the outfits are lined and double stitched for extra strength. I am now taking orders for halloween and christmas!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment